Friday, November 13, 2009

Untitled 10/29/09

I'm the luckiest girl
who makes the most mistakes
There's someone picking up the pieces
Everytime my heart breaks
Didn't you see it coming
Down the hall
in the air
Didn't you see the truth on my face
When I spat in yours and screamed
I DON'T CARE

You could give me a chance
and give up your name
walk down the block
you'll still feel the same
it's not a path
it's just a hallway
where you thought you were going
brought you back to yesterday

I got dealt a hand
I didn't know how to play
If you remembered playing yours
then we could both be on our way
This isn't my choice
This is just another day
Another way to pass the time
Another time to make your way

I guess you could say
I'm a little bit damaged
And that I'm a bit confused
I'm a little bit of a lot of things
the least of which is amused

No comments:

Post a Comment